I received a bachelor’s degree in computer science from West University of Paraná in 2006. I’m a M.Sc. in computer science (Software Engineering – LabES) at University of São Paulo (ICMC-USP) since 2010. I´m working as a Testing Analyst at Techne Engenharia e Sistemas (São Paulo-SP) from July 2010 to April 2012. Actually I´m working as quality analyst at PagSeguro/UOL (Online payment solution, leader in brazilian market). More details in my LinkedIn: br.linkedin.com/in/andvicente/
I lived in São Carlos – SP – Brazil from 2007 to May/2010. Due to the relatively high number of high technology industries situated in the city, it was nicknamed “The Capital of Technology”. Besides that, the city has a incredible rate of 1:180 doctor researchers per inhabitants (statistics from 2009). Before living here in São Carlos, I lived in Cascavel-PR [Localization] a city that has as main economic activity the agriculture. Cascavel is responsible for 26% of the total production of cereals in the state of Paraná. Cascavel also has one of the most advanced medical centers of the state. Since Jully, 2010 I have been living in São Paulo-SP, working in IT area as Quality Analyst.
Well…my area in computer science is software engineering and more specifically agile software development and software testing. In my website you’ll find:
- Research: my research interests, groups/people research on agile and SE, events…
- Resources: you’ll find documents related to my Bsc. and Msc. degree.
- CV and Publications: my curriculum vitae, including my publications (papers, dissertation, monography…).
- About Me: somethings about me besides the study🙂
- Contact: my contacts by mail, instant messengers…